Inspection Machine Model YJ-350 is mainly used to inspect pharmaceutical preparations in bottles such as vials.
Inspection Machine Model YJ-350 is mainly used to inspect pharmaceutical preparations
in bottles such as vials.
Product bottles are supplied from feeding system and arranged in order on the inspection rollers. The bottles will whirl the particles in the liquid when they pass through the high-speed self-rotation area. Then the small bottles pass through concentrated light beam from halogen lighting system, Tyndall effect is achieved, which makes sharp contrast between the liquid and the particles and therefore makes the particles easily visible. The minor packaging and appearance defects of bottles will be detected clearly and thoroughly through mirrors and self-rotaion. The operator can inspect and identify defective vials with magnifying lens.
Functions & Features
1. High efficiency: to improve inspection efficiency and make operation convenient.
It makes it easier for the operator to concentrate on the defects of the vials.
2. It can be used to inspect vials.
3. Products to be inspected: solution, pure water, antibiotics, suspension liquid, eye-drops, diagnostic reagents, lyophilized powder.
4. Defects to be detected: particles, impurities, appearance defects of
glass containers, minor cracks, defective rubber plugging and capping, etc.
5. By adopting Tyndall principle, the contrast of impurity particles is intensively enhanced under the concentrated light beam and so the impurity can be detected very easily and quickly.
6. Adjustable cold light combined with mirrors and magnifying lens can make the inspection more efficient.
7. Conveying speed and rotating speed are separately controlled and both speeds can be variably adjusted to gain optimum inspection.
8. Color temperature, intensity of illumination can be adjusted to optimize visual effect.
9. It is easy and convenient to adjust and maintain machine. It can be connected with other equipment to make up a production line.
vials for solution, pure water, antibiotics, suspension liquid, eye-drops, diagnostic reagents, lyophilized powder.
batch type or continuous type
50-80 bottles per min